Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brain Droppings

Random thoughts while wondering why Skip Bayless is allowed to speak to me while I eat my Fruit Loops.

*Does anyone ever wonder what happened to Blake & Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit? Is it actually possible for someone's acting career to peak as toddlers on Full House?

*Kirk Herbstreit, in reference to Maryland TE Vernon Davis: "He could get into male modeling after his football career. He has some physique". I'll let you think about that one for awhile.

*I find it hard to believe that Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean Jacque Wamutombo has a degree in linguistics

*Anytime a movie promo includes the phrase "from the demented mind of Danny Devito" you know its in trouble

*Why is it illegal to park in handicapped parking spots, but not illegal to use handicapped bathroom stalls?

*Is it wrong to say "I want to wake up with the king"? I hope not.

*If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?

*I can't wait until someone acutally tries to use my TV character list for a research paper. Can I put that on a resume?

*Some guy just gave me a mini Bible and told me it "would allow me to ride shotgun with Jesus". The only way I'd consider that is if Jesus was driving the Popemobile or the Oscar Meyer mobile. I'd hop right in, not questions asked.

*Is it a complement when the bar owner walks up to you and says, "you're the only person I know who would come into this place and just order our shitty coffee when there's a Starbucks next door"?

*How are you suppose to react when you overhear a girl say that she prefers anal? I hope giggle is the right answer.

*Is it possible to feel completely disgusted and jealous at the same time? It is when you see a homeless couple going at it in a park.

*There's comedy, there's high comedy, there's transcendent comedy, then there's a guy wiping out on his bike because he was staring down some chick....who wasn't that good looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home